Sixth Grade Spiral Daily/Weekly Math Homework ~Common Core References WEEKS 1-12

Sunday, August 17, 2014

HOMEWORK, YUCK!!!

I love sending home practice to reinforce key concepts from class. I "love" it because I know students are seeing the material one more time somewhere besides my classroom and thinking about it. 

However, I absolutely HATE the homework battle that can ensue with some classes. You know the ones... the ones that use all of the excuses in the world to avoid doing their homework. 

With this creation, I think I have solved my homework problems. Click the picture to follow the link!


This product is a paid product, but well worth it. It contains 1 week's worth of homework for each page. Students perform one column per night.  It is labeled with the standards for each and every problem, so parents/students/you/administrators understand that  each problem is worthy of the student's time. Also, there are places for the students to track their progress and determine their own areas of weakness/strength after checking their homework each day. 

Give me you ideas on how you have solved the homework dilemma in the past!

Share your opinion: